Features either not documented or non-existent

Lumpy

Folks:

Trying to determine (midi recorder mode):

1) If the 560 allows you to create a song, and then create tracks within that song.

2) Allows you to individually adjust the volume of those recorded tracks for monitoring/playback

3) Allows you to 'SAVE' said midi recorder song and track data (either 'onboard' or to a formatted 'USB' stick).

The manual sheds no light (that I could discern) on these functions, yea or nay...

Graci!

:Lumpy

Welcome to the forum Lumpy!

I'm not able to answer all your questions precisely, because I don't use multiple tracks. However, I believe the following videos might give you an impression on how things work on Casio:

Also, this thread looks relevant:

http://www.casiomusicforums.com/index.php?/topic/8571-adjusted-parameters-for-port-c-reset-upon-start-of-midi-playback/

As for question 3, the typical workflow is to collect data on board first and then export to USB. What I typically do is to record to midi on board, then play the midi with audio recorded turned on which effectively renders a WAV from midi data. Then I export WAV to USB and normalize it in Audacity for proper volume.