Downloads

mlhdk

2 hours ago, PianoManChuck said:

I think he means the downloads for new sounds created for the PX-560 which is here:

http://www.casiomusicforums.com/index.php?/files/category/40-privia-px-560/

Unfortunately, there's currently only 1 file there.  I've also been waiting for this section to be populated.

Exactly..... I was wondering why there was only 1 files.... thought there would be more 😑 Thanks for the reply 

• Like 1

2 hours ago, BradMZ said:

The good news is, many of the Casio official downloads for the PX-5s are now factory installed hex layer tones on the 560. ;) 

That's true Brad, but a couple of weeks ago in the PX-560 live webinar Mike Martin stated the PX-560 download section would start being populated very soon.

• Like 1

We can probably populate that download area or another area ourselves if we come up with some keyboard settings we like, and want to share them. Our favorite keyboard setups/settings can be stored in registrations, on USB drives, and (if permissible by admin site rules) also be sent online here for folks to use. 

So until then, I will be watching some superlative YouTube PianoManChuck videos.  :).

• Like 3

1 hour ago, Trent said:

We can probably populate that download area or another area ourselves if we come up with some keyboard settings we like, and want to share them. Our favorite keyboard setups/settings can be stored in registrations, on USB drives, and (if permissible by admin site rules) also be sent online here for folks to use. 

So until then, I will be watching some superlative YouTube PianoManChuck videos.  :).

Thank you, Trent! 

As far as populating that PX-560 download area ourselves.... we'll need some help from one of the administrators to create a "user-generated download section" for the PX-560.  So far there's only an "Official Casio Download" section for the PX-560 (with 1 file in it).

• Like 2

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

Who of us PX-560 owners on this board can or would consider themselves as experts on the Casio PX-560?

As as for me; I'm just beginning to learn piano myself, and have only owned a 560 for less than a month.  

Also, keep in mind that this is primarily a users forum, and that Casio engineers and techs probably don't visit very often. Except for Mike Martin, who wears multiple hats, and is very busy in many areas within Casio. 

We, as PX-560 owners/users/experts are probably small in number, and even fewer have the skill sets to answer complex questions that have been asked of us.  

My main point is, we should proceed to build up a database of FAQ's, uploads, registrations, hex layers, and other settings ourselves.  We have been given an area for uploads. 

Somebody's got to do it. LOL. 

• Like 2

• 5 weeks later...
  • 7 months later...

I have really enjoyed using the PX-560.  I greatly appreciate Mike Martin and the other people who have uploaded PX-560 sounds to share.  I also appreciate PianoManChuck's numerous videos.  At the moment there seems to be a lot more PX-5S sounds available from this forum, but I am hoping more PX-560 users will add to the collection.  Any ideas if Casio may release more too?  Thanks.

• Like 2

• 9 months later...

I'm looking forward to more uploads too. Having only had mine for a week, I'm still pressing the wrong buttons all the time! Haha

i am not quite sure how exactly I am to upload. Do I do it via my iPad with the plug and play thing, or do I need the laptop. Same with midi tikes I buy to use on stage. Can I upload them to then kn via the iPad, or do I need a USB? 

Ughh I hate learning any new Kb....but at least this one is easy to navigate and VERY impressive from Casio! 

I had a Tyros, and honestly this 560 does almost everything the Tyros did..except I have lovely weighted keys! 

Thankyou Casio. I looked at so many kbs and this one beat them all....and not just by being $3000 less than the Korg, yamy and others from the big league. 

Casio is to be taken very seriously.

cheers lyn