Video Files on Forum ×

Casio Live Stream on YouTube: Did you take part in this?

AlenK

The following video from Mike was apparently originally a live YouTube stream on Feb 29. I didn't even know it happened!

So my questions are: Who on the forum took part in it? And to Mike, was the test successful enough, i.e., Will YouTube streams be used going forward in preference to UStream? And how do I learn about these events before they happen (somehow I missed the invite for this one)?

(And how do you make the graphic for a video in a post smaller?? It seems to want to go the full width of the window.)

PS. Even though the video concerns the XW-P1, I posted this in the General Casio Discussion forum rather the XW-P1 forum because my questions concern the YouTube stream itself, not the content of the video.

• 2 weeks later...

Bump, because I changed the title to explicitly solicit a response. It seems like SOMEONE from the forum took part and I'm inviting them to share their experience. For example, at 14m53s Mike says "Brad" and I think we know who that probably was, right? 

AlenK,

We'll be posting BANNERS at the top of the forum for future events.  The new forum software also has a calendar feature which we'll be implementing soon.  There is a possibility that we can email all forum members for online events but I haven't tried that yet.  

• Like 2