CTK 7200 - hold function in the lower

Mimm

There is no separate or discrete "chord hold function" on the CTK-7200.  If you want the Auto-accompaniment to continue when you lift your left hand from the keys, just DO NOT PRESS THE SYNC STOP BUTTON.  The "Chord Hold Function", as you call it, is ON by default, but pressing the SYNC STOP button turns it OFF.  The SYNC STOP button is a "toggle", so if you press it by mistake, just press it again to put things normal.  You use the SYNC STOP button to purposely stop the Auto-accompaniment when you lift your hands.

Good luck and enjoy your CTK-7200 !

Regards,

Ted

Hello Ted, thanks for the reply.

For the rhythm it works perfectly ...

I want the tone assigned to the part "lower", is pushed even releasing the keys ...

Example:
Use the string tone to the part "LOWER" and the piano tone to the Upper part.
when you release the keys of the lower part, the string tone should continue to play ...
Now I do it with the pedal, but it's inconvenient ...
the gem WK6 had this feature but also my old e36 roland.

thank you so much...

Sorry Mimm, but the "Split" lower tone can not be held as you describe, because it is not considered a part of the Auto-accompaniment, and therefore operates the same as the two upper tones.  I wish I had a viable workaround for you, but sadly, I do not.  It IS a small world.  An E36 was my first serious arranger keyboard.  I had completely forgotten about this feature.  I think that is where you probably got the term "Chord Hold".  Oh my !  Those WERE the days !

Ted