Keys rubbing against each other

Hi, I have a WK-7600 since January 2016. Lately, I noticed that 2 keys are rubbing against each other, making an ugly noise while playing. This is annoying, to say the least.

Has anyone ever had this problem? If so, is there an easy fix for this or shouid I return it under warranty?

Thank you for any help!

This is typical of many of the CTK/WK and XW keybeds.  In most cases, the sound of playing covers up the key noise, so those owners just put up with it, but if yours is that objectionable and is still under a return policy, I would recommend returning it for a replacement unit while you still can.  Trying to resolve the problem yourself would almost definitely void your return policy (if it turns out you can not correct it yourself) and may well void your manufacturer's warranty, and stands every chance of making the situation worse instead of better.  Those who do try it for themselves recommend various treatments - talcum powder, 3-IN-One oil, non-stick cooking oils (Pam), spray oils (WD-40), petroleum jelly (Vaseline), white lithium grease (like on your car's suspension), etc, etc, etc.  Needless to say, all of these are very extreme, except maybe the talcum powder.  Any petrolium products, especially the spray products run the risk of deteriorating the very delicate rubber contact strips under the keys.  At least with the talc, you can vacuum out the excess, but talc is made to abosrb moisture, and after a few weeks or months can turn sticky and make the problem worse, to where you have to resort to the more extreme methods.  If you try and fail, and your retailer sees all kinds of junk all over the keybed, your return policy just went out the window.  I don't know if Casio makes their own keybeds or farms that out, but I think whoever manufactures them uses some type of white non-petroleum grease to lubricate the moving parts,  It's probably a silicone grease of some type, but I would definitely try to get some advice from a licensed repair center before applying anything.

We have several posts about the correct non-damaging lubricant used by Casio and other keyboard manufacturers. I think these posts are somewhere in the PX Privia posts but don't remember exactly where. I've restored 3 Casios recently and discovered this lubicant in a big and messy way. Word of advice, use anything very sparingly or better, not at all unless it really ends up being the problem. If you have little or no experience with this type of thing, definitely let Casio do the work.