Video Files on Forum ×

Sky Path: XW-P1 and G1

I've finally taken the plunge and uploaded one of my tracks to Sound Cloud. As many of you know, I moved over to the USA and my gear is still stuck in the UK. I didn't have much of a studio set up as I was in a state of flux back in the UK with a pending emigration overseas, though I did manage to record some live takes/ ideas I had with my Casios before I left for the USA. These were never meant to be more than sketches, just to get the ideas in my head down before I forgot them. The intention was to always re-record them properly, properly sequenced, multi-track recorded and mixed. Then I would put them up on the usual places (Sound Cloud, YouTube etc.) and see if anyone liked them. As my return to the UK to arrange shipping of my gear is taking much longer than planned, it's going to be a while before I get my gear over to the USA and can set up my own studio again. As I feel some of my live takes sounded OK considering my rudimentary keyboard playing, well, why not put some of them up for others to hear? So I did!

Here's the first track, using both my XW-P1 and XW-G1. Played live and recorded in one take, straight to DAW via a mini Behringer mixer. I hope some may enjoy it :)

• Like 3