Video Files on Forum ×

Has Casio MZ-X500 manual been updated?

Hi there,   I would like to add / insert any new pages to my MZ-X500 manual downloads from 3 months ago if there are any updates from the original PDF manual downloads.  I recall reading on the MZ-X500 Facebook page of a few updates / improvements from the prototype MZ-X500 model?  

I ask this because the current MZ-X500 user manual PDF download size seems to be the same size to the original manual download, so I wonder if there any new pages to add?  

thank-you  

Edd

I redownloaded,mand they seem to be the same versions...

i think everyone wants Casio to add more information to the manualls, maybe this is the right place to tell casio whats still missing, so they know what the current users want to see in future manuall uodates...

1 hour ago, BradMZ said:

Any additions or changes to the original manuals is covered in new pdf file downloads located on the same page as the firmware updates for the MZ. 

1 hour ago, BradMZ said:

Any additions or changes to the original manuals is covered in new pdf file downloads located on the same page as the firmware updates for the MZ. 

Thanks, Brad, now I see how it is done. 

example: (for the benefit of anyone as thick as me):  :)

http://support.casio.com/en/support/download.php?cid=008&pid=1210

where you will find the PDF of changes, like: 

newFunctions.png

Edited by Edd
spelling error - or correction of one.

I missed that one Edd, thats the same way It works in pa4x DNC voices?  

I.e. Using portamento, plays the tones witouth attack, and choosing legato on top of that, plays notes with attack, unless you play them legato and then it playes them portamento (witouth attack)

thats a very important expansion to me...   If you combine that with articulations... Pitch and modulatiion wheels, you can get very expressive..

2 hours ago, Bachus said:

I missed that one Edd, thats the same way It works in pa4x DNC voices?  

I.e. Using portamento, plays the tones witouth attack, and choosing legato on top of that, plays notes with attack, unless you play them legato and then it playes them portamento (witouth attack)

thats a very important expansion to me...   If you combine that with articulations... Pitch and modulatiion wheels, you can get very expressive..

Cheers, Bachus,

I'd better admit to my TICs on this one, (offences Taken In Consideration), in  that I'm still splashing around in the shallows of the finer points of music theory.  Would probably need to wait for MZ-X500 tutorial videos to clarify, but from what you're saying, it sounds like an exciting addition. 

Not a FL Studio user but I found this video tutorial good for explaining the basics of portamento use.

FL Studio - Portamento - Warbeats Tutorial

Edited by Edd
grammatical correction