Video Files on Forum ×

FX and line input

Muso80

Yes. Reverb, chorus, and DSP are available to apply at the LINE IN/MIC IN inputs; and can be recorded.  A MIC VOLUME knob is located near these 1/4" inputs. 

However, they aren't available at the AUDIO IN stereo mini-jack. That input can be used with smartphones and other music player devices. It too, has its own level control to adjust the volume and is located next to the mini-jack. 

Turn the volume level down when either connecting things or switching electronics; speakers should be turned on last so that the electronic pop noises don't damage them; although probably not with 12 watts.  Just a precaution. 

• Like 1

• 5 months later...
On 10/24/2016 at 1:57 PM, andries said:

I don't hear effects on my mike in the line-in. Mike works but how do I make the effects? Thank you for helping me out!

Andries

Hey there. You need to have effects active on the registration  (SEE PAGE 71 of the manual)
http://support.casio.com/storage/en/manual/pdf/EN/008/Web_PX560-ES-1A_EN.pdf

• 2 weeks later...

The PX-560 does not have the "Left arrow, External Mixer" section.  Unfortunately the staff from Tokyo confirmed that this is an error in the manual.

The PX-560 does not have the ability to add effects to the line input, it is the same as PX-5S and all other Casio digital pianos in this regard.  This is unfortunately one of those "specifications are subject to change without notice" issues but it was a honest mistake made by the team that did the manual / while they were also working on the manual for the MZ-X series.

• Like 1