using a sdhd card

i have recently triied to usea sdhc card to record some of my songs on it for playing in the car but fro some reason im not to tech savy and the manual for it is so hard for me to undersatnad i did managed to fromat it though but i need help and an easy way to to do this  is terea workshop or somebody that can walk me through the process and make it a lillte more simple for me to understand  thank you very much first time sdhd card user

• 1 year later...

I know this is a bit ^_^ late, so I'll post this for any users who still have this question.

How to record a song to a card (in English, and not Manual-ese):

1. Insert an SD Card that is no more than 32 GB into the slot on the back of the keyboard.
  2. Hit the big button that says "AUDIO RECORD" that's right below the left side of the screen.
  3. Choose a file to record in. By default there are 20. You can go do a different file by turning the big control wheel under the right side of the screen. (If you see [[FILE]] ------ *1 at the top of the screen, that indicates you are in file 1. The little star next to the "1" indicates that the file has already been recorded in. If there is no * next to the "1", then you are in an empty file. Recording in a previously recorded-in file will erase what has already been recorded.)
  4. Hit "AUDIO RECORD" again to start recording.
  5. When you are done recording, hit "AUDIO RECORD" to finish recording.
  6. Now, you will be able to play your file by hitting the Play/Stop button.

Once you've recorded files on to the SD Card, you'll need to download a copy of Casio Data Manager for your keyboard here: https://support.casio.com/en/support/download.php?cid=008&pid=67.

5ab4055922198_DataManager1.PNG.e420eccbcec430664643e3c556416ba6.PNG

If you insert the SD Card into your computer, and open the program, you should be able to use the program to copy the audio files to your computer. 

1. Once the DataManager program has opened, you can go to the Audio tab to proceed to transfer audio to the computer.
  2. Select your SD card by clicking on the button next to the icon of the sd card.
  3. Now, if you click on a file that you want to transfer to your computer, you can hit the arrow pointing toward the PC WAVE FILE list, and it will transfer to your computer.
  4. Done! Now, to find the files on your computer, click on the preference tab to see where the directory is that your files were saved in. (Under WAVE file folder path).

5ab4055805acc_DataManager2.PNG.7cb89cdce3f6916ac4455a7d8f154b10.PNG

Hope this helped in some way or another... 

• Thanks 1

• 4 months later...
  • 6 months later...
On 3/23/2018 at 1:06 AM, aystaum said:

I know this is a bit ^_^ late, so I'll post this for any users who still have this question.

How to record a song to a card (in English, and not Manual-ese):

1. Insert an SD Card that is no more than 32 GB into the slot on the back of the keyboard.
  2. Hit the big button that says "AUDIO RECORD" that's right below the left side of the screen.
  3. Choose a file to record in. By default there are 20. You can go do a different file by turning the big control wheel under the right side of the screen. (If you see [[FILE]] ------ *1 at the top of the screen, that indicates you are in file 1. The little star next to the "1" indicates that the file has already been recorded in. If there is no * next to the "1", then you are in an empty file. Recording in a previously recorded-in file will erase what has already been recorded.)
  4. Hit "AUDIO RECORD" again to start recording.
  5. When you are done recording, hit "AUDIO RECORD" to finish recording.
  6. Now, you will be able to play your file by hitting the Play/Stop button.

Once you've recorded files on to the SD Card, you'll need to download a copy of Casio Data Manager for your keyboard here: https://support.casio.com/en/support/download.php?cid=008&pid=67.

5ab4055922198_DataManager1.PNG.e420eccbcec430664643e3c556416ba6.PNG

If you insert the SD Card into your computer, and open the program, you should be able to use the program to copy the audio files to your computer. 

1. Once the DataManager program has opened, you can go to the Audio tab to proceed to transfer audio to the computer.
  2. Select your SD card by clicking on the button next to the icon of the sd card.
  3. Now, if you click on a file that you want to transfer to your computer, you can hit the arrow pointing toward the PC WAVE FILE list, and it will transfer to your computer.
  4. Done! Now, to find the files on your computer, click on the preference tab to see where the directory is that your files were saved in. (Under WAVE file folder path).

5ab4055805acc_DataManager2.PNG.7cb89cdce3f6916ac4455a7d8f154b10.PNG

Hope this helped in some way or another... 

Data manager is required or not??

Because i am trying to open in my device but the files deleted as soon as i insert card to mobile