5Velo Wurly (Hex Layer)

SonnyDaye

Re: 5Velo Wurly (Hex Layer)

Mike said (when he posted a version for a different Casio keyboard):

<<<<As originally appeared on the PX-5S and also found built-in to the PX-560, here's my 5 layer velocity switched Wurlitzer.>>>>

I can't find it anywhere in my PX-5s, even tho' Mike says it was originally on the PX.

I'd like to load it in. Wondering WHERE I can download it.....I can't find it anywhere.

Thanks!

Thanks again Aron!

Is there any way to get one preset out of an ALL file? Otherwise it would be a major hassle for me since all my slots are full. There must be an easier way to get a single preset and load it in. I can't think of an easier solution. Maybe someone can.

Thanks for any help with this!

OK, here's what you do. You put a USB drive in there, press and hold MEDIA then choose save ALL Data. Then save your data. You should have a backup anyway.

Then load the new all data file, locate the Wurly, then press and hold MEDIA again and choose save stage setting and save that single stage setting.

Now press and hold MEDIA then choose LOAD ALL Data and load your backup ALL data file.

Press and hold MEDIA then choose LOAD Stage Setting and load the saved Wurly file.

Seems long but it's not. This is what I did for you for the Way - piano program.