Video Files on Forum ×

Hex Layer Organ Problems

keef

I just got my PX-560M and I've been enjoying messing around with the knobs. One of my favorite uses for these knobs is for controlling organ drawbars. However, I've run into some kind of problem with this. Using the "123467" hex layer organ patch and the others like it gives me extremely weak bass notes. I started poking around in the layer settings to see if I could fix this and much to my surprise I found that switching to another layer sound and then back again reverses the problem, making bass notes very strong and high notes very weak. Does anyone know what's going on here and how I can fix it? Thanks.

EDIT: I still haven't figured this out but it has led me to the discovery of another problem. Whenever I use a hex layer sound and then press the Grand Piano button, the knobs remain assigned to the hex layer parameters rather than switching back to the default EQ control for the grand piano sound.

Edited by keef
Additional information
  • Like 1

• 4 weeks later...