CTK 7200 and FruityLoops

Hi Guys-

I am new with keyboards, DAW, etc. I'm a bass player tasked with creating midi tracks for my band live performances. I'm using FruityLoops to create the midi tracks but have no idea how to get that midi data on to my CTK 7200. Will I be able to transfer that FL MIDI data to my CTK and use the keyboards tones rather than the ones I created the midi with? Will that MIDI be a song sequence on the CTK?  I'm clueless and don't know where to start.

32 minutes ago, themadanimator said:

Hi Guys-

I am new with keyboards, DAW, etc. I'm a bass player tasked with creating midi tracks for my band live performances. I'm using FruityLoops to create the midi tracks but have no idea how to get that midi data on to my CTK 7200. Will I be able to transfer that FL MIDI data to my CTK and use the keyboards tones rather than the ones I created the midi with? Will that MIDI be a song sequence on the CTK?  I'm clueless and don't know where to start.

Yes - It's pretty easy to do. Just put the MIDI file(s) onto a SD card and put that into the Casio, then consult page E-142 of the manual for the steps to take to play it back:
http://support.casio.com/storage/en/manual/pdf/EN/008/Web_CTK7200_WK7600E1B_EN.pdf