Video Files on Forum ×

Audio (WAV) files not recognized by PX-350

rww88

I have followed the instruction manual to the letter regarding the renaming of audio files to the format TAKEXX.WAV and have confirmed that the files are located in the AUDIO folder. The USB (thumb) drive was formatted via the PX-350. I press "Audio Recorder" and wait for the drive to mount, then I press the "Function Button" and then the "Audio Recorder" but and the piano returns "Error - no files". Any help would be greatly appreciated.

Thank you Scott for responding so quickly. I discovered the problem after I submitted the post. I was naming the file "TAK01.WAV" and Windows 7 was automatically adding the extension "wav" resulting in the file name: "TAKE01.WAV.wav", unrecognizable by the PX-350. I renamed the file simply "TAKE01" and the file loaded and played successfully. The problem I have now is the relative volume of the song to that of the keyboard. Is there an easy way to adjust the song's volume?