Video Files on Forum ×

driver software won't install CTK-2400

EdNorm4

Just received my keyboard and "the driver software required to send and receive data" will not install. I have Window's 10 and it is not on the list of Minimum Computer System Requirements list, but should be OK since it is above the 'minimum.' I called Casio.com technical support and they suggested bring my question here, since they could not help me. They could not even help me to register my new device online. Has anyone had this problem and figured out the solution. It is useless if I cannot use it for the purpose for which I purchased it, an input device for music on my Dell PC.   Thanx, eNorm

The CTK-2400, like all current Casio products is "Class Compliant"  The driver is built-in to Window 10 and is written by Microsoft.   If there is an issue with the driver it is likely an issue with your Windows 10 installation or a problem with the USB port on your computer.  I would recommend trying a different USB port and if that doesn't solve the issue you may want to look into reinstalling Windows 10.