Support for laptop

Deev

HI, just created a stage setup for a laptop; this was my second construction with four legs.Photo0040.jpgPhoto0050.jpg Here my last lower smaller version with two legs only on top of my PX-5S. If you use a simple stage stand with tubes of 25mm this 32mm drain pipe construction will carry your laptop on stage! And it brings it close to your eyes! You can make it any size you like, and as solid as you like. My initial construction was more complicated than the final one ha ha. So here is what you need maximum: 2m 32mm plastic drain pipe, 2 FxF elbows 32mm, 2 MxF elbows 32mm, 6 FxFxM T32mm, 2 FxFxF T32mm, 4 fixing clip 32mm and an iron saw. With this you can make all the different models on the pics. Essential is the thickness of the tube of the stand being 25mm. Because that's the inner diameter of the FxFxM T32mm!! Two or four of these slide over the pipes on either side of the stand behind the piano to carry the construction. Here the fitting is so stable, that no glue is needed and that leaves you all possibilities for change.... Let the vertical carry pipes tilt a bit towards each other for stability! I still have to make hardboard cover in the final setup so I can use a mouse.

Photo0049.jpg

Photo0047.jpg

• Like 3