Video Files on Forum ×

creating arpeggios

Hello--I'm trying to write a 4 note arpeggio, different from the ones that are pre-recorded.  The manual is confusing, as to how to edit (or create) my new arpeggio.  Can someone please instruct me how to do this, please? I know I want 4 different notes repeated and I can get to the step edit, but the type (L1-8) and note choice is confusing.  Thanks..

Thanks Scott-- Now that I've written my arpeggio, can I use it in one zone, for one tone in a stage setup, where the arpeggio will be in zone one in the upper register, and the keyboard will be split to allow a different, non-arpeggio'd tone to be played in the left hand in the lower register in zone two of the stage set-up??  When i put the arpeggiator on in the common edit, it arpegiates every key, and thus, evcery instrument.  Thanks for your help!

Thanks Brad--But I'm still having a problem.  I pull up the stage setting I want to apply this to, then I pull up the instrument I would like to this to--then I write the new arpeggio and rename it and it sounds great.  But when I go back to pull it up, it is gone!!! How do I save this arpeggio to use with this stage setting and not have it erased??  HELP!