Video Files on Forum ×

Ghorak-V A World Full Of Things To Explore And Go Beyond Space.

I've done an re-issue totally for the PX5S this time a song about the adventures in a far away galaxy where 

there is a world with surrounded by planets that world is as big as the moon Titan. But what is Ghorak-V really.

Everything is done in song mode except the pad which I've used arpeggio on so its a full phrase / arpeggio song :D. 

I've got to learn more about song mode and programming special voices to use on it cause like XW-G1 once you get

the hang of it, It turns into a sonic creative addiction XD. 

Used two drum tracks on this the mix isn't up to par the song isn't complete or done well but i've learned song mode for a change. 

Interesting, different but I have a question-is this coming from the XW-G1 or the PX5s? And I just read another post by you-you have created an upload file with synth sounds for the XW-G1, is this the same format for the synth sounds in the P1 which I have? I'd like to try those.

• Like 1

I don't think solo synth from G1 compatible with P1 because of file difference like sample support etc. 

This tune is the song mode from the PX5S everything you hear is directly from the PX5S . 

I had made a pad sound and cause of the song mode and arpeggio are both connect to 

start/stop button with one press the songmode and arpeggio are triggered and this is the 

result of it. 

I've only had to change the slide's twist buttons and press the pedals.

Normally I would play something myself but it would get messy and someone on the forum opted to use phrase

and arpeggio so I did its much cleaner.  I have to learn midi editing though to get the balance better.  

42 minutes ago, Jokeyman123 said:

Thanks Brad. XW-which files in the uploads section have your solo synth files? I've seen you have a few collections.

They are all in an all file Festival Pack, I shall put them in a zip file mean while here is how they sound. 

The first sound is of the World Engine from Superman man of steel.