PX 560 control knobs

Graham's

I have just got a PX 560 after using & Gigging a PX 330 for a few years & it is brilliant. However I am a bit stuck with the 3 knob/Modulation wheel operation. I have successfully assigned 2 functions to each Knob but cannot find the 'selector' to tell it which of the 2 to control/not control ,So for example on Knob 1, if I assign 'Low Frequency' ( assign 1) & 'Upper 2 volume' (assign 2) when I use the knob it alters both The upper 2 volume AND THE LOW FREQUENCY !!   I have had to get round it for now by selecting 'no assign' on one of the 2 options & saving it as a Registration but surely there must be a 1-2/A-B selector switch somewhere ? Also I read on another forum that the PX5s has a Piano patch called something like 'Piano altered attack' or similar & Mike Martin said that it could be reproduced on a PX 560 by altering 'just a couple of Parameters, does anyone know what these parameters & settings are ?

Just pasting Brad's answer here from this question in another post: 
"There is no A-B selector.  The two target system is intended to be used together, not seperately.  For example, target 1 can be upper 1 volume while target 2 is upper 2 volume.  Reversing the min max value of one target will produce a crossfader between the two upper parts.  There are many other clever ways to use the two target system.  To disable the second target, set it to "no assign" as you have done and save the registration. "

• Like 1