Video Files on Forum ×

Drawbars for WK and CTK

I do not own one of these puppies yet-considering  maybe-when in song sequencer mode (for recording a multi-track arrangement) is the organ drawbar mode active-can I select a drawbar organ sound for one of my tracks, and record drawbar changes in real-time-will the song recorder record my drawbar variations as I play in record mode? Not the PCM organ sounds in the GM soundset, I know that will work but specifically the drawbar organ tones.

Johnathon

In Drawbar Organ Mode (These are the full organ tones, not the GM voices.) on the CTK/WK-7XXX models, ALL Drawbar slider movements are recorded in realtime, as are the Rotary Fast/Slow and Percussion selections with those buttons.  They will record to both the 16 virtual "A" Tracks (the System Track) as well as to the 16 real (hardware) "B" Tracks.  That means they will record to the System Track along with Auto-accompaniment in Easy Record mode as well as to the hardware tracks in single track (track-at-a-time) recording mode for adding tracks to previously recorded data.

Ted