Video Files on Forum ×

after nearly 10 minutes the keyboard don´t play any sound

derkaeptn

Hi,

it´s only at my keyboard? After nearly 10 minutes of playing or not-playing the keyboard fails and don´t give out any sound.

After OFF/ON this failure disappears and you can play without any failure.

It´s necessary to send it to the service?

Michael

I would try the initialize setting first (manual page en-6) and also check the auto power on/off setting page en-75. Does the keyboard turn off completely, or is it just the sound stopping? The auto power off function should not switch the keyboard off so quickly, but it might be manlfunctioning temporarily. If re-initializing it doesn't work, sounds like it needs to be returned to Casio for replacement or repair depending on warranty. You should not need to turn it off and on repeatedly to make this malfunction stop. I'm sure it is not designed that way.

• Like 2

• 1 month later...

Hi,

the problem wasn´t solved, so I send it back to the dealer before nearly 3.5 weeks. He send it back to Casio service,

which was´nt able to fix the problem in a short time, so that I got a new one from my DEALER now (not from Casio!).

Casio supposed, that a spare part took a long delivery time...