(Return of): MZ-X' Version 1.21

Lobbard

On 10/08/2016 at 1:59 PM, Silvano Silva said:

:o

What happened!
The version 1.30 has crashed?

Hi, Silvano, 

Sadly,  complications have occurred with the 1.30 update.  It was posted as a download, then abruptly taken down after reports of major problems experienced by the users.  Lots of posts on this subject on the Casio MZ-X500 Facebook site.  Casio have now re-issued the previous 1.21 upgrade, but no communication from them so far that I can see.   After the long wait for the 1.30 upgrade, it could be anyone's guess as to when the fixed 1.30 upgrade will be available. :-( 

There are also some problems with the 1.21 OS too.  This is not welcome news for present owners; not good for prospective MZ-X500 buyers, either. 

No pleasure in voicing these facts here in this brilliant forum.  The potential is there for this powerful synth / arranger hybrid IMO.  But prospective customers have a right to be informed of the present situation: it is a lot of money to pay for a what is presently an instrument with unsolved issues.

best regards 

• Like 1

My friend, while Casio continue trying to fix the system is great!
Bug is not good.
I found a bug in my Roland and informed the assistance via email and they said that the keyboard out of line.
What can not happen is Casio give up and let go.
As professional musicians cheered by Casio and the free competition.:cheers:

olimpiadas-rio-2016-logo-4.png

• Like 1