Video Files on Forum ×

wk7600: transposing only played notes?

Hi all,

I'm learning to use my recently acquired wk7600. 

For a certain song I tried to use auto-accompaniment in combination with the full-range chord method (to have access to all notes on the keyboard).
However, because the song features some ultra-low notes, I need to transpose the keyboard an octave down so I can reach those.

Unfortunately, this also transposes the auto-accompaniment an octave down which makes it close to unusable (it makes sense to 
transpose auto-accomp if you only transpose a few semi-tones, but that's a different use case from mine).

I've been looking on this forum and in the manual, but so far not much luck. Given the vast number of features this keyboard offers there may be some advanced expert trick that I missed on first reading to still make it possible? So here's the quesiton: Is there a way or a setting to only transpose the played notes but not the auto-accomp? (Or something else that has the same effect, like e.g. a way to only transpose the auto-accomp back up after transposing everything down).

One reason why I'd be surprised if it weren't possible: I noticed in the manual that one can choose if alternate tunings should be applied also to autoaccomp, so I'd find it weird if it 
were possible for an exotic feature like tuning, but not for transposition.

Thanks for your insights.