Video Files on Forum ×

preset trouble

Dshoff

Hi, After having my casio for a couple of years, I am somtimes having trouble changing from one preset to another.  When I am on the first preset, lets say 01, and I push, lets say, 06, many times it won't let me change to that preset.  On my screen I see flickering of words like volume, or expression, so I think a slider or two is messing up my ability to change presets. Can anybody help??  

David Shoff

Brad and Scott, The flickering is exactly like I am moving one of the sliders.  In fact I think I've found out that is is the third slider.  I think I may try to just turn that slider off and change those settings to another slider and see if that works.  Is this a big cost to get it fixed?  Either way, if my idea doesn't work, I'm gonna have to get it fixed.

Thanks!

David

Brad, I've done that a lot and it's gotten a lot better.  I've also found that if I put the slider up the whole way it doesn't mess up.  So while I won't be able to use the 3rd slider, I won't have to send it in to get fixed!  

David