Video Files on Forum ×

Help: step sequencer not playing full sample loop when using multiple steps per pattern

Soloret

Hi everyone,

I recently bought a XW-G1 and am loving the product (although the documentation leaves a lot to be desired).

I am in the procces of putting some of my old projects (sample based hiphop) into the G1 but am running into a little problem with wich i hope someone can help me with:

i upload my samples, save them and go to the right user tone (200 and up). i then go to the step sequencer, assign the solo synth to  channel 1 and put in the notes live trough step edit. Now here comes my problem: when i have a sample that is made of multiple splits that all loop seamless and i put split  one in the first step and next in the fourth to keep the  loop going it seems to cut of the last part of the loop from step one when its near step four.

When i only trigger 1 step in a pattern it doesn't seem to have this problem but because of the complexity of some of the songs this is not an option since i would be loosing to much patterns if i can only trigger a sample once per pattern.

I hope i worded my problem accurate and understandable (english is not my first language) and one of you geniuses can help me.

Edit: the problem is not the sampled loops length or quality, i already checked this and it plays normal when i only trigger one step per patter