PX-160 keyboard vs 150

Hi.

I just traded my PX-150 for a PX-160.  My impression is that the keyboard is "stiffer" - it requires more pressure.  It feels to me more like the keyboard on my old PX-130 in terms of the way it is weighted, that is, the force the keys require (although I do appreciate the increased sensitivity).  All the reviews I read said the keyboards are identical, except for one which said he liked the PX-160 better because the keyboard had "less spring," which does appear to be true.   Personally, I don't like the feel of this new keyboard as much.

Is this my imagination, just buyer's remorse?  Trying to decide if I should backtrack to a 150.

Thanks

When Casio redesigns their action, they rename it.  Both models use Casio's "Scaled Hammer Action II". By all indications, the mechanical action itself should feel the same. What was your touch response setting on the 150?  What is the setting in the 160?  Each model has three settings ranging from light, normal and heavy.  These can play a part in feel.   

How old is your PX150? Have you played it frequently? Just a guess but could be as your PX150 became more "broken in", the action has gotten a little less resistant due to age of springs and over time this isn't so apparent-one can adjust to the gradual and slight change of feel. Then with a totally new keyboard action-might feel more resistant since the springs are at their maximum strength and would give the keyboard a stiffer response. It has always been tough adjusting to the various keyboard actions from digitals and acoustics-I like the Casios which strike a good balance between uprights and grands, although in my experience the newest Privias tend to feel more like the slightly weightier action of a good grand piano rather than some of the uprights I've played.