Video Files on Forum ×

Hello to all!

I'm wondering if anyone has a different country rhythm bank than what comes with the wk 6500 and wk7600.  I'm looking specifically to play some Johnny Cash songs that have that guitar bass line that goes between strings and I'm not finding that style - Kind of like  Walk the Line.  Any suggestions?

Since the inception of arranger keyboards, their country rhythms have been pretty much generic, and the Casio models do not have the after-market manufacturer or user support of the more expensive models of their competitors, in that respect.  For something as specific as what you are looking for, I am afraid that you will probably have to craft your own rhythm, which you can do, if you have one of the CTK/WK-7XXX models, but not the CTK/WK-6XXX units, as they lack the Pattern Sequencer for creating or editing the actual rhythm pattern.  They can edit the basic parameters, such as instrument choice, volume, pan, etc, of a rhythm, but not the musical pattern.