Video Files on Forum ×

When will MZ X series come to India?

jibin.jacob3

Wanted to try the MZ X keyboard. (At present I own a Casio CTK6300IN). Can't find MZ X series keyboard in India. This is something I'm craving to try before I buy. Saw many videos, but haven't seen it yet, here in India! Good that MZ X arrived, now I can continue with Casio as my next keyboard and  hopefully the layout of MZ X series is similar to CTK  keyboards.

25 minutes ago, jibin.jacob3 said:

Wanted to try the MZ X keyboard. (At present I own a Casio CTK6300IN). Can't find MZ X series keyboard in India. This is something I'm craving to try before I buy. Saw many videos, but haven't seen it yet, here in India! Good that MZ X arrived, now I can continue with Casio as my next keyboard and  hopefully the layout of MZ X series is similar to CTK  keyboards.

That really depends on your local sales company. You should contact them to see if they have any on order. See their Facebook page here >>> https://www.facebook.com/CasioElectronicMusicalInstrumentsIndia/

• Like 1

Hi jibin.jacob3,

I am Abhishek Awasthi, taking care of Marketing (Electronic Musical Instruments) from Casio India.

The MZ-X Series has been launched in India on the 6th Sept. For more details regarding where to buy and getting a demo, you can contact me directly on my Email: abhisheka@casio.co.in

Feel free to post here as well for any further assistance.

• Like 2