Firmware fix request - blinking light to indicate modified setting

rich.o

On the PX-560, if you tweak a performance setting - maybe you've un-split the keyboard, or maybe you've made some deeper edits - the blue lit bank button goes out. I can look to the LCD to see what bank I'm using, but no longer know if it's button 1, 2, 3, or 4. I assume that's Casio's way of letting us know the setting has been modified. Can't tell you how much I wish it would not do that. To me, it makes it harder to keep track of what you're editing, or just to know what performance setting you've been using. Any chance of a firmware fix for this? Thanks!!

**I originally posted this in the Facebook group (permalink here) and got affirmation on the issue. Someone suggested I repost here. Hope that's OK. Basically, I and some others are asking for a firmware fix for what we've feel is an annoying issue. The fix would involve making the registration bank button blink when you've make a change to a performance setting rather than having the button light (blue) go out completely. This is a big problem if you've made an edit that you now wish to write but lost track of the setting you were editing because none of the buttons (1, 2, 3, or 4) are lit. A blinking light would solve the issue.  Thanks for reading!

• Like 3