Need Indian Rythms and Tones from CTK7300IN

If someone  has a CTK7300IN here, please share with some Rythms and Tones not there in CTK6300IN:(

The list of Rythms that I don't have are as follows:

KEHARWA 2,  BHANGRA 2, DADRA 2,  GARBA 2, DANDIYA 2,  TEEN TAAL 2, BHAJAN 2, JHAP TAAL 1, JHAP TAAL 2,  KEHARWA TANPURA & TABLA, DADRA TANPURA & TABLA, TEEN TAAL TANPURA & TABLA, RUPAK TANPURA & TABLA, DEEPCHANDI TANPURA & TABLA, DEEPCHANDI

Here are the list of tones that I need:

VEENA 1, VEENA 2, TANPURA + SITAR, TANPURA + HARMONIUM, TANPURA + SANTUR, TANPURA + VEENA, ESRAJ 1, ESRAJ 2, ESRAJ 3, SHANAI 2, BANSURI 2, BANSURI 3, PUNGI 2

• 2 years later...

I have a CTK7200 and I have been trying to find out a way to create to rythamic patterns in it using indian drums for a while. Unfortunately indian drums are available only in the Indian version of this keyboard, CTK7300in. I tried to buy that keyboard, but I couldn't as it looks like they are sold only within India.

I figured out a way to create custom Indian rhythms using MIDI files. I created a new song file in Anvil studio, added a rhythm track. I went to the compose mode and clicked on the add notes button. There we can add the drum notes we are going to use in the track. If you want to add Tabla notes use the first 6 notes, Dolak next 6-12, mrudangam 12-17. These notes are not shown there by default. You may have to click show all notes check box(may be a feature added in the later Anvil studio versions). 

Create the track using the notes you picked, convert MIDI to ac6 file and feed it into your keyboard. It's simple.