cz101 case

Davis

56 minutes ago, Jokeyman123 said:

I no longer have it, but I think Casio made a soft case for this originally. Pretty sure I used one. Check the usual suspects-eBay and amazon market might have a used or "old stock" one around. And look at the sizes for the Korg microkontrols and other similar sized keyboards.

True - I have seen them. They are silver spacey looking things. 

I just checked eBay-I found nothing that looks right, and most are pretty expensive if "branded". I could use one myself-for my new little MT-600 which I fixed up a charm (even did my obligatory key mod-with new felt inside)-and even this little one is quieter now. .I think the MT is a little longer than the CZ-101. If I find something, I'll post a link. Now to the mods!

Wow! This has been an exercise in frustration. Not only nothing for the Casio CZ-101, I haven't found much of anything useful for any of these smaller instruments-25 key, 37 key, 49 key.Tthere is almost nothing i have found in the marketplace in these sizes. What is there is either too deep or wide and the least expensive price i could find was 45.00 and wasn't a good fit for any of my small Casios, the korg Microkontrol or the CZ-101. I was even in Walmart today looking at different types of cases for other equipment hoping to find anything but no. Apparently this is not an easy item to find. Time to get out the tools and make a few of my own (again).