Video Files on Forum ×

Midi Out Option for Tab/Staff Notes for Windows 10 Platform

banjo4us

Hi! Greetings to everyone. I have recently acquired a PX-560M. I am ecstatic! This is a real good Piano with good Synth options. Beautiful interface with good action for a digital piano. I am a Guitar player. I couldnt have asked for more. This is a gem with a bridge to pro from ground up. Of all the features that I am missing, is missing display of Staff Notes with Treble/Bass Clef. I know this feature could have been put easily under the section in the Menu>>Learn Keyboard. But that is for the Casio developers ....

I need it for chords and arpeggios. (I know it has a auto chords/arpeggios, but auto sucks for me). Also, sometimes when I write music.

As a workaround for the issue in my hand, on the Windows platform (I don't need any advise on Apple/Android please). I have used the USB midi option out >> Piano Booster (software, Synthesia doesn't work for me as the display is meant for playing midi songs), however I am not very happy with the display. (Yes I know its for free). I am looking for a better option ... with the only feature of display of notes on the staff lines. So that I can use chord dictionary etc easily.

Most of you guys are keyboard virtuoso, I would appreciate a help on this.