Video Files on Forum ×

TO MR. MIKE MARTIN ABOUT MY BELOVED MZX500 KEYBOARD.

brownysweet

Well, I am basically new to these forums but not new to Casio history of keyboards.  I am a proud owner of the magnificient PX5S and also the PX560.  When I saw the MZx500  I took the plunge faster than you can slap a tick because I knew Casio had another winner.  I have never seen a product with so many features and excellent sounds at this price point. Casio is the only company that cares about its customers and I  am not just whistling Dixie here. I mean it from the bottom of my heart. Mr. Mike Martin is the personification of what a real manager should be like. He is so passionate when it comes to demonstrating Casio keyboards because I know he believes in what this company can do. And now I am a firm believer. I sold all my Korg keyboards and now I only have my Casios, Px5s, Px560 and Mzx500. I do not need anything else. I have been able to produce spectacular music with these keyboards. I am in love with Casio and I want to thank again Mike Martin and Casio for doing what other companies call the impossible :  bringing real joy to all customers. Long live Casio corporation !!

• Like 3

This is just an invitation to all musicians to check the wonderful instruments Casio is offering to the public.  I think the competition must be green with envy because Mike Martin and his staff have been able to come up with keyboards that will live forever in the music market.  Casio beats Korg, Yamaha and Roland hands down. All those people who criticize the perfection of the Mzx500 are just haters who cannot stand seeing a real winner.  Mr. Mike Martin deserves a special government award for representing what the American dream is about.  Mr. Martin is the most knowledgeable manager we have ever seen and I would bet my bottom dollar that he will be promoted again. Mr. Mike Martin and Casio Mzx500 are ready to take the world by storm. I am looking forward to buying more Casio keyboards. I am sure we will have more wonders coming from Casio in 2017. You are invited to post your comments and experience of having the Mzx500.

I have a MZ-X500, and I like him a lot, the tone and ease, but there's a catch, I can not use it with samples, make samples to him at the time okay, but when I use, is missing sounds on the keys , I've tried everything and get nothing, and this is a major defect of the instrument, so I ask the casio to correct this defect, for example by a new firmware upgrade