Video Files on Forum ×

PX-350 discrete channel outputs?

streethassle

Hi all,

I'm looking to get a PX-350 (or possibly 360, if funds are sufficient), but have one concern -- will I be able to send the sounds from a split keyboard into two discrete outputs?  I've read that it's possible to do this on the PX5S without bleed by panning the two different sounds hard left/right, and removing any stereo effects (reverb, chorus, etc), but does anyone know if it's possible to do this on the PX-350 as well?  Sorry if this has been discussed elsewhere, I looked around but couldn't find any definitive answers.  

To clarify, I want to bass parts with my left hand, and run that into a bass amp, then electric piano with my right hand, and run that through various effects pedals into another amp.  

If anyone can help me on this it would be greatly appreciated.  Thanks!  

• 4 months later...

That which  you  describe is a  good  workaround,  but  your piano sound samples are   stereo- you  will loose  a  great  deal  of  ambience and   sound  quality with  that  set up,  unless  you use  mono sounds. (There is a  Mono Piano  sample  on the  360)

I am not  aware  of  a way to split  the  keyboards  by  L/R channel.