Video Files on Forum ×

Control Tone Wheel Organ Rotary Speed With a Foot Pedal or Pad?

Jazzman

Is there a way to assign the slow/fast function of the tone wheel organ speaker to a foot control pedal or one of the pads on the MZ-X500?  I'm finding that the small "slow/fast" button at the far left of the keyboard is not in a very convenient location and is a very small target during a live performance.

1 hour ago, BradMZ said:

You can assign it to the pedals, knobs or mod wheel.  Go to controllers, pick your choice of controller, select speed fast slow parameter as the target for the controller then save it as a registration.  

What page is that on in Controllers Brad? I looked all through there and didn't see it. Must be getting blind! ;-)

On 10/27/2016 at 2:05 PM, BradMZ said:

Example: Choose a drawbar vtw organ tone that has the rotary effect for upper 1. Press menu>controller>pedal 1 edit>target>page 16>speed (DSP1 Param 1).  Return to main menu and save as a registration.  

Thank you BradMZ, worked like a charm. I assigned it to the modulation wheel, a much easier target to hit while performing.