Registration settings and split point

regis

Good evening ! I tried today to save temperament of the keyboard cause i'm playing back on an old tune off the 80's and match with the audio i've got to raise up the temp to 450 Hz ! Impossible to save this configuration and at the same time i've noticed the same probleme with split point.

I went in the registration window to configure on/off the part i was interested by, but nothing works !

Somebody to help me ?

Thanks !

Hi guys ! The title i'm talking about is linked below ! 

You are right Joe i mean tuning ! and also i'd like to know how to save split point and all options provided by the registration window. It don't seem to work easily :-(

If you turn on the "auto resume" setting that's on the third page under system settings, then it will remember the tuning after you turn the keyboard off and then on again.

I don't believe there's any way to save it with a registration.  (Source: the rather complicated charts on pp. 12-13 of the manual appendix: http://support.casio.com/en/manual/008/Web_PX560APPEND-WL-1A_EN.pdf

)

Something I've done before if I was expecting to woodshed for a while to a recording that was a little off standard tuning is to fix the recording instead: import it into an audio editor like Audacity and either slow it down/speed it up slightly or pitch-shift it.

• 4 weeks later...