Video Files on Forum ×

PX560 Squencer, Midi Player and Distortion guitar Lead and riff Sounds

zackan3

Re adding a second tier to the CS-67 stand: Of course, it was never designed for this. You'd have to engineer something yourself. And the stability of the resulting "monstrosity" would be questionable. The different depths of these two keyboards also present a problem for such a conversion. Personally, I wouldn't try it. 

It's possible you could position an X-stand behind the CS-67 between it and the wall but the resulting position of the XW-P1's keyboard might be all wrong; maybe too far back and flat instead of overhanging the PX-560. I don't know a good way around that but maybe someone here can offer up an idea. Maybe an extension board and something (wood blocks?) to elevate the rear of the XW-P1?

The most stable stand for two keyboards would, in my opinion, be a Z-stand with arms for the second level. Like this one. (Price is good, too.) I'll be getting something like that soon myself (actually probably that exact one). A two-tiered X-stand would work for you too but there is more leg room with the Z-stand if you will be sitting. More room for pedal units, too. 

Speaking of pedals, if you want to use the Casio SP-33 three-pedal unit that you can buy as an accessory for the CS-67 stand with a Z-stand instead, you could engineer something to install it across the bottom legs, like someone showed in a post here a while back. He was using an X-stand but the idea is the same and possibly even easier to do given the design of the Z-stand's legs.