Sign in to follow this  
AlenK

The XW-P1 Companion, Volume 1 - Rev 3

Hi Guys and Gals,

It has been almost seven months since I last published an update to The XW-P1 Companion, Volume 1. Where did the time go??

This update corrects a few more typos, adds some clarifications here and there (nothing super important that you should bother to hunt for) and adds another appendix, this one describing a method for selecting quickly between up to 16 tones, which I first described in this thread. Since I did add some significant content (the new appendix) I upped the revison number to 3. As always if you find any errors please let me know. 

Update: The document has been updated. See here

Someone kindly pointed out a typo I somehow missed on the very first page! So I went through the entire document again with Word's spelling and grammar checker to see if I could catch more mistakes (and I did :( ). Running the checker is frankly a pain because most of the names for tones and parameters aren't valid words and cause "false positives." Occasionally, REAL positives get through as a result.

Anyway, a few typos and/or instances of bad grammar shouldn't make the document any less useful. Nevertheless, I uploaded a corrected version. The revision number remains the same. I will up-rev only if and when I add actual new content.

I just registered to download and say big thanks for your hard work. As someone who had to write lot of documentation, I know how big task it is.

I bought the p1 just yesterday, used, from a nice fellow.