Video Files on Forum ×

What stand for the 560

mlhdk

• 11 months later...
  • 6 months later...

Agree with Doch88. Superb table. The SP -33 pedal board sits up against the rear two legs as well. Perfect. Only thing you might have to think about is that the lowest setting on  the table was just a cm or two too high  for me. I took off the screw in feet and fitted felt pads to the bottom of the legs to keep the height at a minimum - I've got short legs! 😂?

I have a table type stand for my old Roland keyboard (weighs around 70 pounds, I think) and it works well for that. Decided to try a Z type stand with the new Casio, though, and am pretty pleased with that. Z stands also sometimes come with the hardware to have a second tier keyboard. I didn't get it but now wish I had. I think I saw the add-on hardware online for like $25, might have to order it.

I've tried out a couple of X stands that belonged to other people. Maybe I play way more aggressively than some but I've had a couple of times when playing on an X stand when the keyboard would start bouncing way, way too much. But if you don't play that way, maybe it won't matter much.