Video Files on Forum ×

Effects are not saved in Registration

Egor

When I create a Registration with Trance Tones 79 in Upper 1 zone it has a nice delay/reverb in it. After I save and then recall this registration when needed all the effects are not present anymore and I just get a dry sound without any delay and reverb. Is it a bug? 

Nothing helpd. I created another similar registration with a same HEX sound and the then with another similar soudn and the effects were not loading after gettging back to those registrations. 

And then I created it it again and it works now.... 

So I dont know if it's a software bug or the keyboard bug. Someboy esle should try to re-create what I was doign it see if it works.

The PX-560 has 3 effects stages.  DSP, System and Master.  The first stage is DSP.  DSP is applied directly to the tone itself via an insert patch through a mixer channel.   The PX-560 has 2 DSP effect processors. One processor is allocated to the 4 part keyboard (Mixer channels 1 through 4. Otherwise known as upper and lower parts). The other processor is for everything else.  Tones you choose are programmed to either use DSP... or not.  If you choose a tone for an upper or lower part that does use DSP, you have used up the processing resources of the PX-560.  Choosing a second tone with DSP for another upper or lower part will cause a conflict with the first tone since available resources have been used already.  DSP is given to the first tone you chose but not the second.  

This is most likely what happened to you.  Trance Tones 79 uses DSP.  If you have a tone in any of the other upper or lower parts that also uses DSP, there would be a conflict of resources.  Try eliminating tones with DSP from the other upper lower parts.

System effects are reverb, chorus and delay.  Every mixer channel has access to those effects.  There are no resource limitations with them.  

Master effects are compressor and EQ.  These are main output effects.    

• Like 1