Video Files on Forum ×

line out vs speakers audio quality

zoharo

Hi

Ive connected my PX5S  to an audio card interface (alva-nanoface) and monitor the sound through Reaper (software) .

the sounds sound flat and without the stereo field that i have from the phones jack of the px5s .

1) is the sound that came from the headphones is enhanced ?

2) if not , is it issue with the audio interface ? or the software (reaper) .

thanks ,

Zohar

Hi there and welcome to the forums. Without knowing more about you exact set-up and issue, I can only advise you to check all your settings in the interface and Reaper to make sure you are indeed recording stereo. I use Reaper exclusively as my DAW and I don't have an issue. Also check your recording resolution, gain stages, etc to make sure you are optimizing everything. 

thanks for the quick and warm reply :)

based on your knowledge , is the sound that come from the headphones connected directly to the px5s ,sould be the same as the one that come from the line out ?

because it seems to sound mono to me , without the depth that i can hear from the headphones connected directly .

all other sounds  that are created  on the audio interface (kontakt - vst) sounds great .

and again thanks .