New Pipe Organ Tone -RICKSTER.ORG

Casiokid

Rick -Any chance of posting these new pipe organ tones in the Forum's download section?

In general, as a pipe organist, I am very impressed with the quality of MZ-X500 pipe organ tones.  The realism of just the Organ Flute tone is just amazing which I use in 8',4' and 2'  footage simulating the stops on a pipe organ !

1 hour ago, Casiokid said:

Rick -Any chance of posting these new pipe organ tones in the Forum's download section?

In general, as a pipe organist, I am very impressed with the quality of MZ-X500 pipe organ tones.  The realism of just the Organ Flute tone is just amazing which I use in 8',4' and 2'  footage simulating the stops on a pipe organ !

Here you go. As noted these are just a first attempt ... I'm sure myself or others can improve and add to them.

cheers,

Rick

Thanks Rick for going to the trouble of posting the download, but having trouble in extracting the file once downloaded ?  -Both on pc and in MUSICDAT...so MUSICDAT hasn't become corrupted. 'Unspecified error'... have tried several times and employed a number of tricks... I can see the .Zip trying to extract but doesn't complete.  -Any suggestions

37 minutes ago, Casiokid said:

Thanks Rick for going to the trouble of posting the download, but having trouble in extracting the file once downloaded ?  -Both on pc and in MUSICDAT...so MUSICDAT hasn't become corrupted. 'Unspecified error'... have tried several times and employed a number of tricks... I can see the .Zip trying to extract but doesn't complete.  -Any suggestions

Let me check it out.

Thanks Rick   v0.02 downloaded perfectly first time !

You've done some great work with these all with distinctive timbre capturing the essence of real pipe organ tab tones.  I might reduce slightly the tremolo effect, but very useable as downloaded.

Here in the UK I play my MZ-X500 coupled with a midi Key 27 Nord Pedalboard allocating the Lower Tone 3 for pedal voices

Great stuff Rick

2 hours ago, Casiokid said:

Thanks Rick   v0.02 downloaded perfectly first time !

You've done some great work with these all with distinctive timbre capturing the essence of real pipe organ tab tones.  I might reduce slightly the tremolo effect, but very useable as downloaded.

Here in the UK I play my MZ-X500 coupled with a midi Key 27 Nord Pedalboard allocating the Lower Tone 3 for pedal voices

Great stuff Rick

OK ... I think I have corrected the file error.

Great!

Re: the tremulant, I gave it the typical Wurlitzer trem. I think it's a bit heavy myself. ;-)