Edm registration download???

Smark

I'm trying to figure where to get that sounds as seen in in the video by Ralph maten.   The video is posted to Casio music's you tube page and says the download is available.  I can't find it anywhere.    Does anyone know how to get the edm presets (edm.zal) ???  

Thanks

When I purchased my MZ-X500 in July there was  separate USB flash drive labelled 'MZ-X500' which was accompanied by installation instuctions on a single Casio headed A4 sheet, congratulating me on my purchase, and encouraging me to immediately install new Electro, Dubstep, Rhythms Hiphop, and EDM sounds from the enclosed drive.

• 5 weeks later...

Not wishing to  stir up further disappointment with other owners, these files, on a Casio USB approved USB flash drive, accompanied by Casio  approved loading instructions were made available to instruments purchased from suppliers in Europe.  Obviously Casio demonstrator Ralph Maten has had something to do in producing this EDM resourse.

1 hour ago, Smark said:

No.  I updated to 1.4.1 when i got my keyboard in November and I dint have them 😭   I really want these!!!

If this was a promotion by Casio Europe then you would need to contact them. If the content was created by Ralph Maten then you could contact him to see if it is available. Ralph is on Facebook here ... https://www.facebook.com/AmpMedia?fref=ts

I spoke with Ralph Maten and he told me that the EDM tones he created will be released by Casio Europe at some indeterminate time in the future.

quoted by permission ...

" hi rick, i would like to give everyone the data. but it is not allowed to me to do that. casio europe will upload this data but i can not tell you when. 😞if you want you can contact liza from the marketing department, fedorova@casio.de
yours ralph