Video Files on Forum ×

Need rhythms/styles for WK-7600

Hello, I wanted to know if anyone who had a casio CTK-900 or WK-3200/3700 could share the dance styles of those keyboards for my Wk-7600, like trance, rave and ambient styles that this keyboards have, either in format ckf or AC7, please, i need them, for me, these are the best dance styles in a casio keyboard, I would appreciate it!!!!!

20170101_030541.png

• 3 years later...

NONE of the Casio CTK/WK keyboards provide for the direct exporting of Preset Tones, Rhythms, etc.  You must use a workaround.  If you want to export a preset tone or preset rhythm, you bring up the desired preset tone or rhythm in the tone or rhythm editor, as though you are going to edit it, but instead, you immediately save it as a User Tone or User Rhythm.  You can then use the Casio Data Manager software (or IDES for older models) to transfer the saved User files to a computer, and thereby, effect the same as an "export".  However, while the CTK-900, WK-3200, and WK-3700 provide editors for Tones, Drawbar Organ Tones, and DSP's, they DO NOT provide a Rhythm Editor.  The User Rhythm memory area is for loading 3rd party and aftermarket rhythms from a computer.  Since there is no Rhythm Editor, there is no way of accessing preset rhythms to do the above workaround.  Thus there is no way of getting the Rhythm files you want, off the Keyboard.  You may want to check the Appendix sheets for the CTK/WK-6XXX/7XXX models to see if any of the Rhythms you want are on those models, and if so, request them from the owners of those models.  ALL of those models have Rhythm Editors that provide access to the Preset Rhythms.

- T -

• Like 1