Video Files on Forum ×

NAMM 2017

sslyutov

Looks and sounds nice. This is evidence in my mind that Uli Behringer has changed the pricing model for synths: The 16-voice version (also available with 8 voices) is apparently priced at $1999 (street). That's a lot less than I expected.  

Well being that a lot of the Rev2 has part's off the prophet 8 i can see the price point.

Given the build quality dave puts out (knobs and buttons and just overall work flow) i can see why you think so Alen.

Being more of a speciality synthesis, it could be a hard sell with thou s that have an P8 already.

I would love one myself-- great tool.

As a G1 owner, i like it for what it is, but i'm not a big fan of the work flow. but don’t get me wrong if you can do this

on the G1 you can do almost anything.

• Like 1

10 hours ago, AlenK said:

That is you? It's excellent. My hat is off! :applause:

Did you multitrack record or is that all simultaneous sounds from the G1?

Yes, it's multi-track using studio one. some of it is the G1 and some i just made up..lol

The thing with the G1 is that you realy need to use it and use it alot never being afraid to play with what you thought

(by the book) will not work or sound bad.--Do it anyway..And add a ton of FX,reverb toss in a few  echo points well--Hell add all of them .:2thu:

If anyone on this form knows about digging deep on the G1 i thank it would be XW-Addict or Brad.

One thing it seems not too may people talk about is a good head set, it's a must have as so you

can hear all the detail's you might want to add or change.

Now im not talking about some wally world headphones or beat's by some rap guy, all they do is mask your sence of music worth witch sometime i need.

I use Audio Technica ATH-M40X as they are a monitor headset and work well for all ranges of music i make and then i go to a more

standard head set like the ones found in the trash bin at work for playback.