Controllers, zones and so on...

MarcoKava

After abt 1 month of use of the PX5S I am very satisfied. This is a wonderful keyboards regarding weigth, action and, all in all, for the sounds . For its price this is unbeatable!
However I ask Mike Martin or someone else informed if there are the possibilities to change something in the future as far as it concerns the firmware.
The biggest shortcoming is the lack of the expression pedal. This could be solved with the possibility to address the controllers  (internal or external via MIDI) to the single zones. Now via MIDI is possible to control only 1 midi channel at a time, furthermore the external midi controllers cannot be sent to external midi expander/keyboards (is it right?).
We can address the controllers (only internal, right?) to the single oscillators of the hexlayers but in this case I think we are limited for the timbres, for example we cannot create a good sound of piano (needs at least 4/5 layers) together with a good sound of strings on the remaining layers. It could be very useful if we could address the functions of controllers to the single zones, not only in the common edit, now we can only able or disable them in the single zones.
Thank you to everyone and happy new year,
Marco