Request for sound demo

marecki76

Hello,
Seeking a sound (samples), chapel and church organ with MZ-X500.
I can not find on the internet.
Maybe someone will record a short demo? I will be grateful.

Please post a link.

I like the sounds of chapel and church organ, as for me it is a criterion for the choice of instrument.

I was looking for MZ-X500 in my area. I've been in several stores. I found only PX-5S.
Very good piano sound. Unfortunately, the church organ poor.

Greetings from Poland,
Marecki

I find the 'Organ Pipe Flute' Tone which has a nominal 8' pitch very versatile and enables me to tweak, create and save other sounds derived from this single Tone in 4' , 2' and 16' pitch with individual characteristics.

When used in selective combinations this enables me to simulate real pipe organ flutes which, is the basis of all church and classical pipe organ sound).  Also I can play 16' tone on my Midi organ Pedalboard (Nord 27Keys) with the MZ-X500 which gives a very pleasing and satisfactory sound when played in church for all types of classical organ music and accompanying hymns. Further 'reed tones' can also be added to enhance the sound all the way up to full organ sound which is less difficult to simulate which most keyboard manufacturers provide as dedicated tones, and other Forum users have produced stunning and very usable full organ tones with Hex Layering.   (See also tones created by Rick Sterling such as his Theatre Organ download)  -Which makes the MZ-X500 such a very practicable keyboard for all genres of music. 

Hello,
Since Friday I have a MZ-X500.
With free samples (Burea Chapel) available at:
http://www.familjenpalo.se/vpo/download  (The license allows the processing of samples).
I created Hex Layer tone. BureaChpl v1

Layer 1 - PedGedackt8 (C2-C5)

Layer 2 - Gedackt8

Layer 3 - Salicional8

Layer 4 - VoixCeleste8

Layer 5 - Rorflojt4

Layer 6 - Principal2

I do not know how to make better loop in Sample Manager.

marecki76

Caution! Wait a few minutes to load samples.

BureaChplv1.zip

We have an organized downloads section for files for the MZX series.  Please upload there and link to that section.  http://www.casiomusicforums.com/index.php?/files/category/47-mz-x/

You'll definitely want to reduce the size an/or number of the samples used.  This file is too large for the MZX to handle easily.  For those who don't know, looping is possible using an external application capable of creating wave file loops.  Wavosaur is a good free option.   

I have got a problem. The sample is looped correctly. I checked it in Wavosaur and other programs. After taking "new_tone" (Melody) in the Sample Manager  then I hear "click" in the loop on my device.. I had tested Various samples with different loops. I always have such effect. What am I doing wrong?

Firmware 1.4, Sample Manager 1.1.0

I have attached sample for F4 sound.

065-F.wav

On 1/22/2017 at 8:31 AM, marecki76 said:

Hello,
Since Friday I have a MZ-X500.
With free samples (Burea Chapel) available at:
http://www.familjenpalo.se/vpo/download  (The license allows the processing of samples).
I created Hex Layer tone. BureaChpl v1

Layer 1 - PedGedackt8 (C2-C5)

Layer 2 - Gedackt8

Layer 3 - Salicional8

Layer 4 - VoixCeleste8

Layer 5 - Rorflojt4

Layer 6 - Principal2

I do not know how to make better loop in Sample Manager.

marecki76

Caution! Wait a few minutes to load samples.

BureaChplv1.zip

Thank you for sharing your work.  I think it would be nice to have these samples available as individual tones.  I did create 6 hex layer versions where each had just one layer turned on so I could use the pipe tones with MIDI. Separate tones might be more efficient. 

cheers,

Rick

I'm working on this sound.
I have a problem with the "click" in samples.
In a Software Instrument (My Organ)  the sample sounds well (no click).

I am waiting for help in this matter......
When I'm done with these problems, I upload the sample.

For now, the samples are too large for the MZ-X.