Video Files on Forum ×

Bug Samples!!!

Silvano Silva

Casio is aware that larger files will take more time to load.  This is true for any computer.  The latest update to the sample manager application and the included PDF manual recommends keeping sampled tones below a certain size. Smaller sizes will load much more quickly.  There is an art to creating good sampled tones. It takes practice and some knowledge of how to use samples in a keyboard. Part of the process is learning how to make efficient use of memory resources while achieving the sound you want.  This comes from the use of looped samples and good choice of multi-samples and how they are tuned.  

Hello BradMZ Friend, the issue of delay in loading samples, I still think it's not that bad, but, the biggest problem in MZX is that depending on the amount of samples that is inserted into memory, whatever size it is, it does not work , I tested with files smaller than 1Mb, but it did not work, for example, if I use approximately 6 to 10 files already gives an error, it may be until the time it works, but after switching off the instrument for some time, Then there are the Bugs

• Like 1