Computer won't play back the full midi recording only bass line

Jay B

I wrote a song on the system track and added drum line,,then on solo track one I wrote a bass line for it..I then saved the midi file  to the flash drive..Put the flash in the comp. and it showed up with my other (audio) saves..But when I hit play it only played back the bass track..I've now tried to connect keyboard directly to comp..It loaded and shows me the midi device icon, but when I click on it nothn happens..It just shows device options

You'll need to install an application that can make use of Casio USB midi.  Right now, only the usb driver is installed.  There are free options on the web.  What you should look for depends on what you wanna do.  For trying to capture that system track you recorded, you'll need "DAW" software.  But I'm not sure your keyboard can output the system track data via midi. Which model Casio do you have?  If you're just looking to play on the computer what you hear on the keyboard, you could simply use the audio recorder on the Casio to record the midi recording as a wave file. 

Hey Brad, ive got a CGP-700..So if I'm understanding, if I play the system track then I can also record it with the audio record..Would I start the audio record before the system track? I guess I can hit the buttons pretty simultaneously.