NEWBIE - Can I change tempo when playing audio from my SD card?

grandpa

I've had my WK7600 for a week now and am, (thanks to all you guys posting on this forum) gradually getting to grips with it. I have a few midi files containing backing tracks and have figured out how to use them with my SD card.  I have also used them (MIDI's) to create audio files in the correct format and am able to use them also.  I have figured out how to adjust the volume whilst playing the audio files so that they don't drown my playing out.  I have two questions for which I have been unable to find resolutions:-

1. Is there any way to change tempo when playing back audio files from my sd card? 

2. Is there any way to adjust volume when playing back MIDI  from my sd card?

Thank you BradMZ. That saves me hours of fruitless experimenting. I have software (Cubase) that can I can use to change tempo and adjust pitch when I am making the audio files from Midi's. Its a bit of a mess on, but that's life. Haven't tried it yet but Audacity might do the job.  Anyhow, Thanks again for the assistance. Just for the record, your replies to other posts have also been of great help with getting to grips with my new keyboard.