Scarlatti's Sonata in C Major K.95

• 3 weeks later...

Comments about the keys action. 
I have two full piano keyboards PX 360 and FA 08.
While practicing this piece(sonata see above). I have found that it is much easier to play on PX since it has faster keys.
My initial though was that FA keys are just slower and this is a disadvantage of it against PX (FA comes with Fatar keyboard as far as I know) .
As I kept coming back and forth  between PX and FA I started noticing that FA keyboard forces me to use (develop)  better technique (cleaner movements, better rhythm feel). 
PX in these terms is more forgiving to imperfections.

Just wanted to share this unexpected discovery I have found.

It gets more and more interesting since following musical pieces will require higher skills ( I am talking about 100% completion at level 6 on PianoMarver ).

Will see who of us three will advance further, me and PX or I and FA :)

Thanks.

It is almost perfect. There suppose to be a roll at the end of the second part( not a blocked one ). I did not pay attention first at it. I am working on managing the whole thing now on slower keyboard. It is a fun project.

It would be great to hear you playing.

Something tells me that you are playing good.

I was thinking about making some videos.

About talent, i am confident that most of people are capable to get at this level. It is(the level) actually 6 out of 18. There is a lot of room to improve(advance).

Thanks again. It is a pleasure to hear such comments.

@sslytuov I'm learning but not there just yet. Plus I'm a little shy about putting my music out there. I'm definitely looking for music courses (Thinking about getting into learning music production) and things that can help me take my game to the next level - So any pointers are appreciated. PS: Feel free to send me your Youtube channel once it's up :) 

• Like 1

There is online service pianomarvel.com. I am using it for two and a half years.

At present just started level 6 (highest on the main course) as a hint can say completion of every lesson at 100% helps a lot. 

I am very impressed on  how well this course is designed in terms of progression from level to level.

• Like 1

• 3 weeks later...
  • 3 months later...